Conventional piny odor white liquid used for floor cleaning and aslo helps in killing germs with a great fragrance, in used in decades.
2 years from the date of Production
Used a germicide in bathrooms, floors, is considered tough on Pesticide/bactericide/fungicide/germicide.
Mix approximately 100 ml of Concentrated Phenyl in 5 liter of water, use the diluted mixture directly on the surface and floor that you need to wash or clean and to have fragrance, mop until dry.
Pine Oil Emulsifier, Thickner
- Use Rubber Gloves & eye goggles, avoid breathing vapors and fumes, ensure that the product do not have contact with your eye, mucous membrane, clothing, aluminum, floor or paints
- Do not mix with other chemical or when some other chemical has been used before using the product to open drain
- Be sure your drain is empty and only standing in water
- after using be sure to cover the drain opening with metal or any dish to be safe from any possible eruption
- Stand back
- After use ensure to close the cap tightly
- For External Use Only
- Keep Away from Flames
- Avoid Contact with eyes and broken skin do not inhale or swallow. In case of eye contact wash with plenty of fresh water, in case of irritation seek immediate medical advice
- Keep out of the reach of the Children
Available on Request
Not Required / Recommended