Conventional Amber Color Antiseptic Disinfectant with ant- bacterial properties
2 years from the date of Production
Therapeutic indications Medical – for cuts, bites, abrasions and insect stings. Personal hygiene – for douching, dandruff; and spots and pimples
Posology and method of administration.
For external use only.
- Medical uses: For cuts, bites, abrasions and insect stings: wash the area with one tablespoonful of Antiseptic Disinfectant diluted in a half pint of water and cover with dry gauze or lint
- For urgent application, Antiseptic Disinfectant may be used undiluted, but not on sensitive skins
- Personal hygiene For douching (when medically advised): two teaspoonfuls of Antiseptic Disinfectant diluted in two pints of warm
- For dandruff: one tablespoonful of Antiseptic Disinfectant diluted in one pint of warm water. Saturate hair and scalp for 10 minutes, then shampoo
- For spots and pimples: bathe the affected area daily with one tablespoonful of Antiseptic Disinfectant diluted in half a pint of warm water (not for eczematous conditions).
Pour 1-2 caps of the product in one bucket of Water of 10 liters.
ratio mix 25 ml of the product in 1liter water. For Shave: One Cap of the product in a bowl. For Floor Disinfect: ratio mix 50ml of the product in 1liter water
For cuts and wounds:
Ratio mix 1 cap of the product in 250 ml of water
Sodium hydroxide & Potassium Hydroxide
- Use Rubber Gloves & eye goggles, avoid breathing vapors and fumes, ensure that the product do not have contact with your eye, mucous membrane, clothing, aluminum, floor or paints
- Do not mix with other chemical or when some other chemical has been used before using the product to open drain
- Be sure your drain is empty and only standing in water
- after using be sure to cover the drain opening with metal or any dish to be safe from any possible eruption
- Stand back
- After use ensure to close the cap tightly
- For External Use Only
- Keep Away from Flames
- Avoid Contact with eyes and broken skin do not inhale or swallow. In case of eye contact wash with plenty of fresh water, in case of irritation seek immediate medical advice
- Keep out of the reach of the Children.
Available on Request
S.NO. PCSIR-KLC 10041913